To be eligible to join the scheme you must a carer and resident in the UK.
Definition of a carer
A carer is someone who provides support to family or friends who could not manage without this help. This could be caring for a relative, partner or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health or substance misuse problems. All the care they give is unpaid.
- Membership to the Carers Holidays scheme is free.
- You can use your membership to access as many breaks as you like.
- Only one membership is needed per household.
- When you join the scheme we will send you a confirmation email with your membership number.
- Please take a note of your membership number and keep it in a safe place.
- To take advantage of the discounts being offered, you must join the membership scheme.
- Any holiday you book is between you and the individual provider and not Carers Holidays.
- It is your responsibility to check the holiday offer and accessible features directly with the provider.
- You will need to quote your membership number to the holiday partner to gain your discount.
We are not able to influence the quality of the accommodation provided. However, we are very interested to hear your feedback to see whether the description of the accommodation and accessibility features met your expectations. Please use the feedback form on the website to let us know. Consistent negative feedback is likely to result in the holiday partner being removed from the scheme.
We also collect information from the holiday providers in this scheme about the holidays bought by carers. Please note that by becoming a member of the scheme you agree that the holiday provider can give Carers Support Centre (CSC) and CSC (Enterprises) Ltd (CSCEltd) this information which will be added to your personal data already held by us.